Today, with excitement, I'm writing this blog post to share with you Dream Wedding Europe's newest creation, an Online Wedding Planning Course.
The experience acquired while Wedding Planning around Europe for the last ten years has given me a deep knowledge of how things work, and I thought I could pass on some of my expertise. Also, my team and I have often been asked by people interested in the Wedding and Event Planning Business if we provided courses or workshops on the subject. With all this in mind, it was about time we did offer this type of service.
Along with my team, we started working on it. We've created a practical online course for anyone seeking to build up a career as a Wedding Planner, a Wedding Coordinator or wanting to establish a Wedding Planning Company. It is an entirely online course, running for three weeks, including 20 academic hours approximately, lectures by leading wedding vendors and one to one time and guidance by me.
The course structure aims to share essential knowledge of the wedding industry, valuable tools and strategies about the Wedding Planning business making students able to pursue a Wedding Planning career at the end of the course.
The first edition of DWE’s Online Wedding Planning Course will start on November 15, 2021, and we are currently accepting applications by the email: email@example.com or you can purchase the course at our online shop.
If you want to learn how to become a successful Wedding Planner, here is a list of reasons you should consider taking DWE's Online Wedding Planning Course:
1. TOP-QUALITY EXPERIENCE
I, Anastasiia Halla, DWE's CEO and the Online Wedding Planning Course director, am a respected and renowned Wedding Planner, running a top-quality Wedding Planning company in Europe for the last ten years. DWE's specializes in weddings and events for high-end clients from all over the world who hold weddings and events in Portugal, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Russia and Singapore.
2. ONE TO ONE LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
With a profound understanding of the Wedding Industry and its challenges, my team and I have created a Wedding Planning Course that includes one to one with me where students can address questions, express their concerns getting personalized feedback.
3. WEDDING INDUSTRY SPEAKERS
During the course, other leading wedding industry professionals, such as florists, photographers, and stationery designers, will give lectures focusing on their particular expertise and share valuable insights about the wedding industry.
OUTCOMES OF DWE'S WEDDING PLANNING COURSE ONLINE
After attending the course, students will be able to:
• Create their Wedding Planning structure to use with their clients
• Successfully coordinate events autonomously or as a part of a team
• Identify reliable and top-quality wedding vendors around the world
• Plan Destination Weddings
• Style weddings and events using their creativity and online tools
• Identify Destination Weddings couples' needs and expectations
• Recognize and understand the cultural diversity of different countries and traditions
• Start their own Wedding Planning Company (from building a website and a social media presence to creating their first digital content)
• Identify the most famous wedding blogs and magazines, understand their practices, and unique style
• Plan and produce a wedding editorial
DWE'S ONLINE WEDDING PLANNING COURSE CERTIFICATE
Upon successfully finishing the course, including all the creative tasks, students will receive a DREAM WEDDINGS EUROPE Private Wedding Planning Course Certificate of Completion.
STRUCTURE of DWE'S ONLINE WEDDING PLANNING COURSE
DWE’s course is delivered online via Zoom for three weeks and includes 20 academic hours approximately. Weekly, students will have several tasks to complete, attend lectures by leading wedding industry professionals, attend group lectures, and access one to one time with the course director, Anastasiia Halla, DWE’s CEO.
The first edition of DWE’s Online Wedding Planning Course will start on November 15, 2021.
• Wedding industry overview & wedding planning services
• The most famous Wedding Planners and analyses of their websites and social media
• Your brand and its strategy, Wedding Planning website and social media channels
• Planning structure & budgeting
• How to identify quality vendors and where to find them
• Wedding Planning documents.
• All about clients
• Destination Weddings and why they are popular
• Sales, psychology, force majeure & successful time management
• How to reach your target audience: tips & best marketing opportunities for wedding planners
• Wedding vendors and why they are important
• Photography styles.
• Introduction to wedding styling and design
• Mood boards & styling projects
• Your first content: production and styling of the editorials
• Finding Inspiration
You do not need any prior Wedding Planning and coordination experience to attend this course. This course is ideal for those wishing to broaden their knowledge of Wedding Planning and coordination by exploring an exciting way of learning from experts within the wedding industry. The course is entirely in English.
After you are accepted to attend the course, you will be required to pay the total fee in advance to secure your place.
Duration of the course: Three weeks
Location: Online via Zoom
Overall course fee: 450 Euros + 23% VAT
Start date: November 15, 2021
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
This course is taught in English. However, there are no formal English language qualifications. For successful results, we recommend students have an upper-intermediate level of English.