DREAM WEDDINGS EUROPE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Suppose you are looking for a top-quality Wedding Planner for your Destination Wedding in Portugal, France, Italy or another European country, during your quest several questions might come to mind.
We are happy to help you, providing answers to the questions couples frequently ask us. These answers will also give insight into DWE's Wedding Planning services and will help you realize if we are the right fit for you.
WHY DO WE NEED A WEDDING PLANNER?
There are several reasons why you need a Wedding Planner. Below you'll find the most popular ones:
1. Planning a wedding is demanding, time and energy-consuming and carries a huge responsibility, pre-wedding and on the wedding day.
2. Professional Wedding Planners/Wedding Planner companies have the experience needed to take care of all the management and more tedious aspects of a wedding, like searching, interviewing and managing vendors, and Wedding day coordination.
3. Couples who hire professional Wedding Planners can concentrate on the pleasant chores of Wedding Planning, like preparing their Wedding vows, choosing their Wedding attires, enjoying their guest instead of worrying about every little executive detail.
4. Hiring a professional Wedding Planner will make the whole Wedding process effortless, which is excellent, especially if couples have a hectic life.
5. With the help of a Wedding Planner, the Wedding day will run smoothly.
IF WE HAVE A VENUE/HOTEL MANAGER, DO WE STILL NEED A WEDDING PLANNER?
Yes, we believe you still need a wedding planner. A Venue/Hotel Manager can help you with just some parts of the Wedding Planning process since they focus only on the aspects related to the Wedding Venue management. For a successful and stylish Wedding celebration, you will still need to handle other arrangements such as:
- Find, book and manage several other Wedding suppliers.
- Elaborate floor plans and management of documents.
- Create a concept for the event.
- Coordinate the wedding day (e.g., supplier deliveries and setups, guest arrivals, solve unexpected situations, etc.)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE WEDDING PLANNING SERVICE?
Please find all information about this service on the following pages: Full Wedding Planning Service
HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SERVICE COST?
Although we provide several different options for Wedding Planning Services, Dream Weddings Europe most popular service is the Full Wedding Planning Service. In the Full Wedding Planning Service, we are responsible for taking care of the celebration from A to Z.
The cost of this service is 10% of your total wedding budget and never less than €5.000,00 plus 23% VAT.
We offer a Partial Wedding Planning Service which is an excellent option for couples who want to get more involved in the Wedding Planning process and have spear time to do it. The investment for this service is €2.300,00 plus 23% VAT.
The cost of Planning an Elopement or of the Wedding Styling and Design Service is calculated based on your requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will create a tailor-made proposal for you.
DWE also offers some effortless prêt-à-porter Wedding Planning Services you can purchase on our online shop.
DO YOU CHARGE FOR THE FIRST CONSULTATION?
We don't charge for the first consultation. At DWE, we believe that a couple and a Wedding Planner need to sense and get to know each other to ensure they are compatible. That's why we always schedule a video call as soon as the couple agrees with our conditions.
IS THE PLANNING FEE SPLIT INTO INSTALMENTS?
The fee for planning with DWE will be split into 3 or 4 instalments (or even more, depending on the planning schedule). The first instalment, the deposit, is due on the day you sign the e-contract for the DWE service.
IF I WANT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT, ARE ANY INSTALMENTS REFUNDABLE?
Once you book a Wedding Planning service with DWE, you'll get the schedule for the payment instalments. If you cancel the contract (let's hope not) the payments already made are non-refundable, but the next instalments aren't due.
HOW MANY WEDDINGS DO YOU PLAN PER YEAR?
At Dream Weddings Europe we plan up to 7-10 weddings per year to ensure we provide our clients with the best quality of services and the adequate attention that every couple deserves.
HOW MANY VIDEO CALLS AND EMAILS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PLANNING SERVICE?
In our Full Wedding Planning Service, there is no limit to video calls, phone calls, emails and messages. We keep close contact with our couples and are always willing to help.
WHAT KIND OF WEDDING PACKAGES DO YOU PROVIDE?
At DWE, we believe that every wedding should be unique and cannot be planned based on a template. Every couple deserves to have the possibility to choose the vendors and decorations they like, and this is why we have never worked with packages until 2020.
In early 2020, we realized that some couples enjoy the comfort of booking a pre-designed package, so we created one, based on our experience and using the best quality vendors in the region. Please check our Premium Wedding Package in Lisbon. If you wish to change the venue included in the package, we can create a package with similar quality, especially for you only changing the venue rental fee and the catering prices.
WHAT KIND OF WEDDING BUDGETS DO YOU WORK WITH?
It is not up to us to determine the value of a wedding budget. Nonetheless, we always strive to give the couple the most relevant information about market prices, because, from our first email, our relationship should be fully transparent and honest.
However, we don't plan low-cost weddings or work with low-cost suppliers. As you can see by browsing our portfolio, we plan high-end weddings which can only be achieved with top-quality vendors.
DO YOU ONLY WORK WITH EXPENSIVE VENDORS?
We only work with the best vendors, but the best service doesn't necessarily have to be the most expensive. We know excellent wedding vendors around Europe with very different price ranges, and we will be happy to show you all these options. Then you will decide which vendor is right for you. We can assure you that with us, regardless of the price, the quality of the service will be exceptional.
IF WE WANT TO HOLD OUR WEDDING IN ITALY AND YOUR TEAM IS BASED IN PORTUGAL
WILL WE PAY TRANSPORT AND ACCOMMODATION FOR ALL OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS?
Only two members of our team based in Portugal travel for weddings held outside of Portugal: Anastasiia Halla, DWE's CEO and Leading Wedding Planner, and her assistant. Anastassia will focus on supervising all operations and on the couple's needs, and her assistant will focus on managing on-site logistics. For Wedding day coordination, the team will consist of freelance professionals based in the country of your choice that usually work with us.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES DREAM WEDDINGS EUROPE FROM OTHER WEDDING PLANNERS?
1. Responsiveness - we always reply to emails in a maximum of 24h time on business days.
2. Unique Style - all our weddings are elegant and classy.
3. Quality of Service - with remarkable attention to the couple and process transparency.
4. Structure of the Wedding Planning Process - elaboration of wedding planning checklists and tracking of timings and schedules.
5. Availability and Experience in Several European countries - Portugal, France, Italy, Spain and Greece and the possibility of hiring international wedding vendors with exclusive conditions for our couples.
6. Demanding Clientele - we have successfully planned weddings for celebrities, politics, business people, etc.
7. Flexibility - our skilled wedding planning team adapts and goes far and beyond to achieve our couples dream weddings.
8. International Recognition - our weddings are frequently featured in the most famous Wedding Blogs and Magazines all over the world.
For example, Style Me Pretty, WedLuxe, BRIDES, GALA France, WEDDING Russia, Noivas de Portugal, Wedding Chicks and many more.